FashInvest Launches Miami Capital Conference
The 2014 FashInvest Miami Capital Conference offers entrepreneurs, financiers, operating executives and service providers the opportunity to gather, network and exchange ideas in a half day event format focused on opportunities within the Fashion-Tech, e-Commerce Branded Goods, Retail, and Fashion Industries. The Conference will feature up to 15 selected, vetted and coached growth companies presenting their opportunities, in a quick pitch format with the goal of fostering strategic partnering & growth opportunities. The Conference will also feature an industry Keynote and powerful panel presentation along with plenty of networking opportunities. This event is expected to be standing room only so don’t delay. Don’t miss this opportunity to showcase your company or brand. The event features companies in the following industries:
- Fashion-Tech & Fashion Retail
- Advanced Retail Concepts
- Commerce Technologies
- Mobile Tech and Apps for the Fashion Industry
- Fashion Brands
- Luxury Accessories
- Branded Goods
- Digital Media
- Enterprise Technologies
- Among Others…..
Some FashInvest highlights include:
- FashInvest has featured over 200 companies in its three year history who have gone on to collectively raise millions in investment capital and strategic partnering opportunities. Over half the presenting companies have raised gone on to raise capital.FashInvest attracts the most promising growth companies from around the globe.
- FashInvest Capital Conferences attract investors and strategic partners from around the world representing billions in institutional funding and business opportunities.
- Gain access to an exclusive group of key capital strategic business and capital sources.
- FashInvest events include panels and educational sessions led by the most experienced and knowledgeable industry experts.
- Find and develop new channel partners and explore partnerships with other industry CEOs and key decision-makers
Individual Registration Fee
Prior to May 1 - $99
After May 1 – $149